The beverages market consumption volume in Armenia was valued at 281.5 million liters (ML) in Q4-2020. The Armenia beverages market report covers soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks, and alcoholic drinks. It is an essential tool for keeping up to date with the latest industry performance and developments every quarter within the market.
What are the key categories in the Armenia beverages market?
The key categories in the Armenia beverages market are soft drinks, hot drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives. Hot drinks had the highest market share in the Armenia beverages market in Q4 2020 followed by soft drinks, dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives, and alcoholic drinks.
The soft drinks category can be further segmented into packaged water, bulk/HOD water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, iced/RTD tea drinks, iced/RTD coffee drinks, sports drinks, and energy drinks. Packaged water was the largest segment in the Armenia soft drinks category in Q4-2020 followed by carbonates and nectars.
The hot drinks category can be further segmented into hot coffee, hot tea, and other hot drinks. Hot coffee was the largest segment in the Armenia hot drinks category in Q4-2020 followed by hot tea and other hot drinks.
The alcoholic drinks category can be further segmented into beer, flavored alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, brandy, gin & genever, liqueurs, rum, sparkling wine, specialty spirits, still wine, tequila & mezcal, vodka, and whiskey. Beer was the largest segment in the Armenia alcoholic drinks category in Q4-2020 followed by vodka and still wine.
Dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives
The dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives category can be further segmented into condensed milk, drinking yogurt, fermented milk, flavored milk, grain, nut, rice, and seed milk alternative drinks, soymilk, and white milk. White milk was the largest segment in the Armenia dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives category in Q4-2020 followed by fermented milk and condensed milk.
Armenia beverages market, by categories
For more category insights, download a free report sample
Market report scope
|Consumption volume (Q4-2020)||281.5 ML|
|Time period||Q4 2021|
|Key categories||Hot Drinks, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives|
- Topline consumption volumes for Q4-2021 vs Q4-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts for all beverage categories.
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2021 vs Q4-2020, moving annual totals (MAT), the full year 2021 provisional data, and 2022 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavor.
- An economic mood indicator with a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands, and price trends.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for the full year 2021.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Armenia beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning.
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Armenia to back your marketing initiatives.
- Analyze the latest beverage category 2022 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company.
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity.
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry ‘hot topic’ offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Category Historic and Forecast Trends and New Products
Dairy & Soy Drinks & Milk Alternatives
2. Data Tables
3. Product Definitions
4. Forecasting Methodology
Frequently Asked Questions
The Armenia beverages market consumption volume was 281.5 ML in Q4-2020.
The key categories in the beverages market in Armenia are soft drinks, hot drinks, alcoholic drinks, and dairy & soy drinks & milk alternatives.