Ale Beer (Beer & Cider) Market in Spain – Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Ale Beer market in Spain. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Ale Beer and its variants .
A top-fermented beer, usually amber in color and sold primarily in the British Isles. Versions of Ale are also known as Bitter, Mild, Brown Ale, Light Ale and IPA. 0-10% Abv
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2013 to 2016,where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Spain's Ale Beer (Beer & Cider) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
– Overall Ale Beer (Beer & Cider) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
– Value terms for the top brands.
Reasons to Buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Ale Beer (Beer & Cider) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and brand dynamics.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1 Ale Beer Market Overview
2 Spain Ale Beer Market Analytics, 2011–21
2.1 Ale Beer Value Analytics, 2011–21
2.1.1 Ale Beer Market by Value, 2011–21
2.2 Ale Beer Volume Analytics, 2011–21
2.2.1 Ale Beer Market by Volume, 2011–21
3 Spain Ale Beer Brand Analytics by Value, 2013–16
3.1 Ale Beer Brand Analytics by Value, 2013–16
4 Spain Ale Beer Brand Analytics by Volume, 2013–16
4.1 Ale Beer Brand Analytics by volume, 2013–16
5.1.1 Category Definitions
5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
5.1.6 Exchange Rates
5.1.7 Methodology Summary
5.2 About GlobalData
List of Tables
Table 1: Spain Ale Beer Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011–21
Table 2: Spain Ale Beer Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011–21
Table 3: Spain Ale Beer Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011–21
Table 4: Spain Ale Beer Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2013–16
Table 5: Spain Ale Beer Market Value by Brands (USD m), 2013–16
Table 6: Spain Ale Beer Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2013–16
Table 7: Category Definitions Ale Beer Market
Table 8: Distribution Channel Definitions Ale Beer Market
Table 9: Volume Units for Ale Beer Market
Table 10: Spain Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2011 – 2016
Table 11: Spain Exchange Rate EUR – USD (Annual Average), 2017 – 2021 Forecast
List of Figures
Figure 1: Spain Ale Beer Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011–21
Figure 2: Spain Ale Beer Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011–21
Figure 3: Spain Ale Beer Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2013–16
Figure 4: Spain Ale Beer Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2013–16