COVID-19 Impact on AAR Corp
- Pages: 23
- Published: September 2020
- Report Code: ADS018COVCI
AAR Corp (AAR) provides products and services to the commercial aviation and government markets. It also provides inventory management; supply chain and maintenance; repair and overhaul services. The company offers aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul, aircraft engine sales and leasing, engine solutions, commercial solutions, and mobility systems.
AAR serves to commercial, defense, and governmental aircraft fleet operators, original equipment manufacturers, and other service providers, including other domestic and foreign military customers. It operates airframe maintenance and landing gear overhaul facilities in Florida, Indiana, Oklahoma, Minnesota, and Miami, the US. The company has business presence across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa and Asia-Pacific. AAR is headquartered in Wood Dale, Illinois, the US.
– Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on AAR Corp
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on AAR Corp.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of AAR Corp due to COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on AAR Corp.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on AAR Corp.
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of AAR Corp.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Major Programs’ Status
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls