COVID-19 Impact on Huntington Ingalls
- Pages: 22
- Published: August 2020
- Report Code: ADS015COVCI
Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc (HII) designs, builds, and maintains nuclear and non-nuclear ships for the US Navy and Coast Guard. It also provides after-market services for military ships.
The product portfolio of the company comprises aircraft carriers, surface combatants, composite deckhouses and hangars, transport dock ship, amphibious assault ships, national security cutters and submarines. HII serves to the nuclear energy, and oil and gas markets, including Department of Energy. It provides construction, refueling, fabrication, equipment, technical and engineering and design services related to aircraft carriers and submarines. The company operates through a network of subsidiaries and offices in the US. HII is headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, the US.
– Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Huntington Ingalls
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Huntington Ingalls.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Huntington Ingalls due to COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Huntington Ingalls.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Huntington Ingalls.
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Huntington Ingalls.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Major Programs’ Status
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls