COVID-19 Impact on Fincantieri SpA
- Pages: 21
- Published: July 2020
- Report Code: ADS014COVCI
FIncantieri SpA (Fincantieri) is a designer and manufacturer of ships. Its portfolio of products includes postpanamax, panamax ships, medium and small super luxury vessels, offshore vessels and passenger ships, merchant ships, navy vessels, special vessels, cruise, yachts, and ferries. The company offers diesel engines, steam turbines, thrusters, and fin stabilizers. The company also offers electrical parts, technical and logistics engineering services, and ship interiors, charters boats and barges, and builds aluminum ships. It provides logistic support, repair and conversion, after-sales services, and ship conversion and repair services. The company operates shipyards in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Fincantieri is headquartered in Trieste, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy.
– Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Fincantieri SpA
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Main Clients Backlogs
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Fincantieri SpA.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Fincantieri SpA due to COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Fincantieri SpA.
Reasons to buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Fincantieri SpA.
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Fincantieri SpA.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Major Programs’ Status
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls