COVID-19 Impact on ST Engineering Ltd
- Pages: 20
- Published: June 2020
- Report Code: ADS012COVCI
Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd (ST Engineering) provides integrated and advanced technology, engineering and communications solutions. The company offers commercial and military MRO, pilot training, unmanned aerial solutions, sensor and electro-optics, defense and homeland security, and cybersecurity solutions.
It provides maintenance and engineering services and turnkey building, repair and conversion services. ST Engineering also provides management, integrated logistics management, consultancy, integrated facilities management, warehousing, and other support services. It serves government, defense, commercial, and industrial customers. The company has business operations spanning across Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, the Middle-East, Africa and Europe. ST Engineering is headquartered in Singapore.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on ST Engineering Ltd.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of ST Engineering Ltd due to COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on ST Engineering Ltd.
– Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on ST Engineering Ltd
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Main Clients Backlogs
Reasons to buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on ST Engineering Ltd.
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of ST Engineering Ltd.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Annexe: Job Analytics
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls