COVID-19 Impact on Textron Inc.
- Pages: 21
- Published: June 2020
- Report Code: ADS008COVCI
Textron Inc (Textron) is a multi-industry conglomerate. The company through its associated entities operates in aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses, providing customers with innovative products and services.
Its product and services portfolio encompasses the sales and aftermarket services of Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft; Bell military and commercial helicopters; Tiltrotor aircraft and related spare parts and services; Textron unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors, and aviation mission support products and services.
It offers industrial products such as fuel systems and functional components, golf and turf care vehicles, powered tools, and testing and measurement equipment. Textron also provides financial services for purchase of its products.
The company has operations across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle-East, and Africa. Textron is headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, the US.
In particular, the report provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The report is to understand the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on Textron Inc.
– This report provides insight into the current state of play, offers a look at Business exposure and impact on the state of production line of Textron Inc due to COVID-19.
– The report includes an insightful industry analysis of the COVID-19 Impact on Textron Inc.
– Primary Factors determining the impact of COVID-19 on Textron Inc
– Exposure Limitation through Supply Chain Protection
– Main Clients Backlogs
Reasons to buy
– Gain an overview of the current global COVID-19 situation
– Gain in-depth understanding about the impact of COVID-19 on Textron Inc.
– Understand the impact that COVID-19 is having on the industry
– To understand the impact of COVID-19 on production line of Textron Inc.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Annexe: Job Analytics
Annexe: COVID-19 Polls