GlobalData’s latest research “Microgrid in Smart Grid – Market Size, Key Issues, Regulations and Outlook to 2020” provides insight into the market scenario related to microgird in the power sector. The global microgrid is currently in the introductory stage, but is witnessing deployment in various countries such as the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, the Netherlands, China and India. The market is currently growing gradually but in a couple of years it is estimated to observe a significant growth. Proper regulatory support is essential for the growth of the microgrid market during the forecast period. Emphasis on power supply security is one of the major drivers in the growth of global microgrid market along with increasing the electrification and reducing the transmission and distribution losses. The report cover various aspects of microgrid market such as market sizing, outlook, key projects, regulations and cost benefit analysis. It starts with a discussion on the global microgrid market and explores the key initiatives undertaken, drivers, restraints, applications and standards affecting the market. The report also provides a detailed analysis on market sizing and outlook for global and key nations market. Key issues such as regulation affecting individual countries, projects and cost benefit analysis for microgrid project are also explained in the report.
- Key geographies covered, the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, the Netherlands, China and India
- Market size data of global, regional and key microgrid markets
- Annualized market revenue data from 2011 to 2020
- Qualitative analysis of market drivers, restraints, government plan and policies,
- Cost benefit analysis of microgrid project.
- Technical Analysis includes includes technological study of microgrid components and their application
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for global and national microgrid market
- Develop strategies for market penetration and product development.
- Position yourself to gain maximum advantage from the microgrid market growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structures, strategies and prospects.