The global diesel generator set (genset) market was valued at over $10.4 billion in 2013, increasing from $8.7 billion in 2006 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.5%. In the forecast period, the market is expected to continue to grow at a steady pace. The US, China and India are some of the major markets, and cumulatively account for more than half of the global diesel genset market. In the future, it is expected that China and India’s share will increase, while the US share is expected to decline, with China replacing it to gain the leading market position.
The report provides detailed analysis of the diesel generator market in different countries. Its scope includes the global market and the US, the UK, India, China, South Africa, and Nigeria.
Historical (2006–2013) and forecast data (2014–2020) on the market revenues. Segmentation of market revenues by capacity level is also provided.
Diesel generator market drivers and restraints for these countries.
Market share analysis of the key players for all the countries.
Reasons To Buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for diesel generator market revenues.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments related to the diesel generator industry.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the diesel generator market.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Request Sample Pages