Acute myeloid (myelogenous, myelocytic) leukemia is a rapidly progressing blood cancer with a poor overall prognosis. AML is relatively rare, and predominantly affects older adults. AML is a heterogeneous disease, and many subtypes have been identified. The current standard of care consists of cytarabine-based chemotherapy, which can often achieve remission. However, the majority of patients relapse, and survival rates are grim. There are clear unmet needs for treatments that can prolong the overall survival of these patients, but drug manufacturers have struggled to gain regulatory approval for new therapies.
This report focuses on the remaining opportunity in AML exclusive of the acute promyleocytic leukemia (APL) subtype.
Overview of AML, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
Topline AML therapeutics market revenue from 2012–2017. Annual cost of therapy, and peak pipeline drug sales of drugs launching during this forecast period are included.
Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, and clinical trial design for the AML therapeutics market.
Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global AML therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AML therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AML therapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Request Sample Pages