“Oil and Gas Exploration in the Arctic - Vast, Technically Recoverable Oil and Gas Resources Attract International Oil Companies to Increase Presence in the Region” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report highlights the oil and gas exploration potential of the Arctic region, providing details of the key exploration areas, major companies exploring the Arctic and the drivers and challenges of oil and gas exploration in the Arctic. The report discusses the leasing and exploration activities in the US (Alaska), Greenland, Canada, Norway and Russia, detailing exploration and production operations of major international oil companies involved and key drivers and challenges for development in the environmentally sensitive region.
- Overview of the oil and gas resources in the Arctic.
- Discussion of the major issues and drivers, driving International Oil Companies (IOCs) to establish their presence in the Arctic.
- Details of the exploration activities being carried out by Rosneft, ExxonMobil Corporation, Statoil, Cairn Energy Plc, Royal Dutch Shell and BP PLC in the Arctic region, the exploration blocks operated by the companies and the steps being taken by the companies to develop Arctic oil and gas resources.
- Oil and gas exploration prospects in the Arctic region and information on the major sedimentary basins in the region and the hydrocarbon potential of these basins.
- Details of the key drivers of exploration activities and the main challenges confronted during the development of the exploration activities in the Arctic region.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into the oil and gas exploration activities undertaken in the Arctic by major IOCs
- Identify key drivers and challenges for exploration activities in the Arctic region
- Plan your strategies based on knowledge of operations of major companies in the Arctic region
- Keep yourself informed of the key developments in this potentially game changing market