“Solar Trackers - Global Market Size, Average Price, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020” is the latest report from industry analysis specialists GlobalData, offering comprehensive information and understanding of the solar trackers market.
The report provides an understanding of solar tracker technology and analysis on global solar trackers market. It also provides data (historical from 2009 and forecast to 2020) on solar PV, CSP and CPV technology. The report covers detailed sections on solar capacity with trackers by technology, segment analysis (single and dual axis), price analysis and market size for trackers market.
The report analyses solar tracker market in key countries such as Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, the US, Canada, China and India. The report also provides information on major manufacturers in each of these countries.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s Team of industry experts.
- Data on global solar power market, including capacity by technology (solar photovoltaic, concentrated photovoltaic and concentrated solar power) and share of major countries in each technology.
- Data on the solar trackers market, including solar power capacity with trackers, split of installed tracker capacity by tracker type (single axis and dual axis), average prices and market size by tracker type.
- Detailed analysis of solar tracker market for major markets which include Germany, Italy, Spain, Greece, the US, Canada, China and India.
- A study on cost benefit analysis (for fixed systems, single axis and dual axis trackers) and competitive landscape of major manufacturers in the countries covered in the report.
Reasons To Buy
- Facilitate decision making based on strong historic and forecast data for the solar trackers market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to maximize potential in the growth of the solar trackers market.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.