Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. (Reyes) is one of the largest privately held corporations in the US. The company carries out the distribution of various food and beverage items to retailers around the world. It supplies high-quality beer and food products through a network of warehouses located in US, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico and South America. Reyes operates its business through three divisions, namely, Martin-Brower Company, Reyes Beverage Group and Reinhart FoodService. In the US, the company operates in 10 markets serving more than 31,000 accounts. Its Martin-Brower is the largest distributor of McDonald's Corporation in the US, Canada and Latin America. Reyes is headquartered in Rosemont, Illinois, the US.
Reyes intends to expand its business in the craft beer market. In line with this objective, the company acquired the assets of Windy City Distribution Company (WCD), which represents more than 40 craft breweries, and artisan Cider Companies in Chicago and around eight counties in northern Illinois.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations.
The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s
key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners,
customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key operational centers and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note: Some sections may be missing if the company’s data is unavailable.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers based on the analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. It analyzes the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, providing you with an up-to-date objective view of the company.