Cox Enterprises, Inc. (Cox Enterprises) is a communications and media company. It also provides automotive services. The company operates through four business segments, namely, Communications, Automotive, Media and Internet. Its Communications segment provides internet, telephone services and advanced digital video services. It also provides cable TV services, which serves both residencies and businesses in the US. The company's automotive services include vehicle remarketing services, vehicle auction, reconditioning, certification, inspections, dealer financing, title management and marshaling. Cox Enterprises media segments broadcasting, publishing and direct marketing. It operates through 19 broadcast television stations, 88 radio stations, 100 digital services, 8 newspapers and 12 non-daily publications. The company is headquartered at Atlanta, in Georgia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cox Enterprises, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations.
The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s
key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners,
customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key operational centers and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note: Some sections may be missing if the company’s data is unavailable.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers based on the analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. It analyzes the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, providing you with an up-to-date objective view of the company.