Tereos SA (Tereos) is an agro-industrial co-operative union. It processes agricultural raw materials such as sugarcane, cereals and tubers into sugar, alcohol and starch. Its products include sugar, starch, alcohol, bioethanol, animal feed and fertilizers. Tereos' sugar brands are Beghin Say, Guarani, TTD and Sucreries de Bourbon. The company also produces energy, and co-products from sugarcane, cereals and the processing of tubers. Tereos classified its operations into three divisions, namely, Sugar Beets, Sugarcane and Cereals Processing. It has a presence in various countries across Europe, South America, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Tereos is headquartered in Lille, France.
The company's strategic intent is to develop stronger value-added products and build its international presence. To this end, the company expanded its partnership with Wilmar to establish a new joint venture in a corn starch facility in Tieling.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tereos SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations.
The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s
key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats.
The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners,
customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key operational centers and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Note: Some sections may be missing if the company’s data is unavailable.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers based on the analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. It analyzes the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, providing you with an up-to-date objective view of the company.